This position is supporting a female in the NG8 area of NOTTINGHAM
To assist and support me at home and when I am out and about.
I’m an active disabled woman and full time wheelchair user with a positive outlook on life. I enjoy shopping, pottering in my garden, watching TV & swimming
I’m a bit wobbly at times so it can take me a bit longer to do things but I like to have choices to make my own decisions, with the support of my PA’s.
My ideal candidate will be caring, kind, flexible and reliable to join my team of PA’s to assist and support me with all activities of daily living, including personal care, household activities, preparing and cooking meals, washing dishes, laundry, ironing, shopping and general day to day jobs.
No experience necessary,
- Female candidates only due to the personal nature of the work (exempt under the Equality Act 2010)
- Full UK driving license to drive me in my manual geared car
- Over 25 years of age for my car insurance purposes
- Confident swimmer as I enjoy swimming
One year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave
Start date October 2022 end November 2023
16 to 18 hours a week across the following shifts:
Shifts will be:
- Day time (8am to 2pm, evenings 6pm to 8pm and alternate weekends same times)
- Additional shifts to cover other PA’s holiday leave, just as they will cover your holiday leave.
Hourly rate of pay £11.11
To apply for this job:
Email your CV or personal statement to: email@example.com