Permanent part time position (18.5 hours per week) – Based at Clifton Cornerstone and Loxley House, with home working days.
Working days are alternate Wednesdays, every Thursday and every Friday.
The starting salary is £22,571 (level 1) rising to £23,953 (level 2) on first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory completion of a probation period (pro rata for part time). Please ensure you read our terms and conditions information which includes advice on pay, annual leave and hours of working.
About the employer:
About the role:
Working in a busy social care team the Senior Business Support Officer is responsible for leading and managing a team of Business Support Officers with the delivery of a high quality administrative service to children, families and social care practitioners.
Supporting the social work and targeted family support teams you will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of various administrative duties, including maintaining effective and secure administrative systems in the office.
* Taking phone calls from parents, carers and partner agencies such as health and schools.
* Ensuring that information is passed to social workers in a timely way.
* Processing financial transactions including purchase card, invoices, cash, booking interpreters, travel and accommodation.
* Minuting multi agency meetings for social workers.
* Keeping open case records accurate and up to date using an electronic case management system.
* Working with social work colleagues and health partners to ensure that health assessments for Children in Care are planned and take place in line with Statutory timescales.
* Supporting social workers with ad-hoc requests for administrative support.
* The ability to comply with financial, safeguarding and GDPR regulations is essential in the role as well as the ability to multi task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
The Senior Business Support Officer will support them with with any training, development, performance and wellbeing issues. The Social Care Business Support team are hybrid workers at present.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and two reference checks.
This post is covered by the statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) (English Language Requirement for public sector workers) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English, as detailed in the job description and person specification, is an essential requirement for the role.
For informal enquiries please contact Manuel Keil, Tel: 0115 87 64640 Email:Manuel.Keil@nottinghamcity.gov.uk