About the role:
· To deliver a highly effective supported living service to service users.
· To enable service users to gain the knowledge, experience and opportunities to take control and of their daily life and to ensure they are supported to build confidence, develop resilience and raise aspirations and abilities in line with their pathway plans and risk assessments.
· To comply with Evolve Housing Association Policies and Procedures.
· Develop and create pathway plans with service users.
· Support colleagues and managers with day-to-day running of the house.
Support Workers must have the following:
· Have a history of supporting service users, preferably in Supported Accommodation.
· Be IT literate and have knowledge of Windows Packages including email.
· Level One Maths.
· Level One English.
· Knowledge of the Leaving Care Act 2000.
· Knowledge of safeguarding issues and working in partnership.
· Health and Social Care – level 2/ 3 (preferable)
Due to the nature of the work for which you are applying, this post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 by virtue of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exemptions) Order 1986 and the Home Office procedures on disclosures of information concerning convictions also applies.