We are very proud to be a Multi Award-Winning Homecare provider rated Outstanding by the CQC and also in the top 20 Homecare providers in East Midlands . We are located within Nottinghamshire, with job vacancies available in Mansfield and surrounding areas.
We have recently partnered up with Derbyshire County Council and Nottinghamshire County Council.
If you are looking for flexible working hours to fit around a day to day job or you would just like to earn some extra income, Your Home Care is the place for you.
No care experience is required as we provide full training including a paid 5-day company induction and community taster day.
We have a simple mission:
Now and for the long term, to deliver uniquely personalised and outstanding care within our clients’ own homes, ensuring we are making day to day life easier for those who need it most. We take pride in delivering Personal Care, Companionships, Medication Support, Social activities and many more.
‘’Your Home Care are brilliant, they have wonderful caring staff, and always there to answer the phone even out of hours if you have a problem, everyone is excellent, I can highly recommend these 100%, no matter what’s your need they can help, they will get someone to introduce new staff and show them what you have done, any special needs and what to do etc, your guaranteed to have excellent service from them every time’’ – From one of our clients.
We offer flexible working hours and patterns to suit each staff member ensuring they have a healthy work life balance. All our team are extremely valued and most importantly, they are heard. We provide the most up to date training to ensure that our staff are always in the know and have the perfect skill set to provide good quality care to our clients.
‘’I love working in this company. I had bad experience in previous care company I worked for, but your home care is just brilliant. I feel heard and valued, my colleagues are amazing, I get all the support I need. I would recommend working at your home care” – from one of our Home Care Assistants.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent Interpersonal, Listening & Communication Skills
- No Previous Experience of Care Required
- To Have Passed Your Driving Test & Be Able To Use Your Own Vehicle
- A Calm Professional Manner & Attention To Detail
- To Work Well Under Pressure Without Loss Of Accuracy Or Consistency
- Care Training Provided If Already Not Obtained
- £10.73 to £14.24 per hour
- Paid Mileage at 40p per mile
- You’re Paid For Company Induction Week & Community Taster Day (£300)
- Early Pay (Staff can withdraw up to 50% of their wages before payday)
- Full time and Part time contracts
- Flexible Hours
- RESTORE2 Training & kits provided ( Including blood pressure machine, oxygen meter and tympanic thermometer )
- Loyalty Bonus
- Blue Light Card
- Company Pension
- Active Professional Development And Internal Opportunities
- Staff Awards And Incentives
- Social Events
- Opportunity To Enrol On The Staff Pathway
- Free Mental Health Counselling And Well-Being
- Staff Referral Bonus
- Be Part Of A Dynamic, Innovative And Fun Team
We’d love to talk with you about what we do and how, with your help, we can make a positive difference to our community.