If you are looking for work or training, returning to work after a long time out and living in Nottingham, we can help.
We can offer a range of support services to help address the challenges you may be facing in finding work. Through our extensive partner network we have access to a number of training and specialist programmes that can provide tailored support to help meet your individual needs.
We will provide you with:
- live job vacancies on this website
- pre-employment and in-work training opportunities
- recruitment programmes that lead to guaranteed interviews
- local job and apprenticeship fairs
- regular newsletters
We work closely with employers, we know what vacancies are out there, who employers are looking for, and the skills people need to support employers to fill vacancies throughout Nottingham city.
Some of our programmes are exclusive to people claiming benefits or not in work. We host job fairs and a number of selection days throughout the year.
Interested in a career in the hospitality sector?
The hospitality sector offers job seekers of all ages great opportunities to start and build careers in the industry.
This summer, we're proud to launch the #HospitalityWorks campaign from Nottingham Jobs and partners; Nottingham City Council, Visit Nottinghamshire, Nottingham Hospitality Association and Nottingham Business Improvement District (BID).
The campaign will promote job vacancies in hospitality and useful information about hospitality careers, including:
- The wide range of jobs available, including admin, bar work, reception, management, security as well as kitchen and domestic jobs
- The types of skills employers are looking for
- How to apply or train for a job in hospitality
- Work experience opportunities
- Courses at Nottingham College
Find out more on our dedicated hospitality careers webpage.