|Salary||£18,000 - £23,000 pro rata|
|Hours||Over 35 hours per week|
The Boots Store Development team are a significant contributor to the strategic growth plans and they support our number one ambition to give more Customers more reasons to shop with us more often, by creating a great shopping experience. The business have identified a commercial opportunity to rebalance the layouts and how products and services are presented to customers. To achieve the scale of change required, we have a number of secondment opportunities available for 6 months to achieve the desired result. This position is a vital role for the business to support the Rebalance and Initiatives project on a 6 month secondment
What it’s like to work in Store Development... As part of Boots Properties, our Layout & Project teams work closely with the business to help our customers feel good by making sure our stores are easy to navigate, with the right products organised in a way that customers like to shop with it being quick and easy to pay as they complete their visit with us, whether in a Your Local Boots Pharmacy, a Health & Beauty High Street store or a Destination Flagship store.
• To ensure the correct merchandising planogram (Pog) and furniture are placed preciously on a stores layout to enable accurate stock, show material and display aids.
• Accountable for processing layouts in line with agreed timelines to ensure stock and show material and display aids are available when the store and property teams need it for implementation.
• Ensure all Pogs are available on time, and when required request new Pogs from merchandising.
• Ensure all outputs are thoroughly checked using agreed processes.
• Maintain an effective audit trail through use of trackers and provide regular reports on progress to agreed timescales.
• Manage personal time to effectively deliver to agreed time and quality standards.
Please note: Full Intactix training and light touch AutoCAD training will be provided What we’re looking for:
• High degree of concern or order and quality, personal time management and working with others.
• Computer literate, ideally with a basic Excel knowledge and an aptitude to learn AutoCAD (software to create layouts).
• Team player with ability to support one another and the wider team.
• Energy and enthusiasm. • To be continually focused and engaged on the assigned tasks.
• Ability to learn quickly and retain information. • Ability to follow a set process from start to completion.
• Desirable but definitely not essential: • Basic understanding of different furniture types.
• Knowledge of different planner families and their adjacencies.
• Ability to read a floor plan.
Added by PY