|Salary||£25,000 - £30,000 pro rata|
|Hours||Over 35 hours per week|
The Store Development team are a significant contributor to the strategic growth plans and they support our number one ambition to give more Customers more reasons to shop with us more often, by creating a great shopping experience. The business have identified a commercial opportunity to rebalance the layouts and how products and services are presented to customers. To achieve the scale of change required, we have a number of secondment opportunities available for 6 months to achieve the desired result. This position is a vital role for the business to support the Rebalance and Initiatives project on a 6 month secondment basis.
What it’s like to work in Store Development... As part of Boots Properties, our Layout & Project teams work closely with the business to help our customers feel good by making sure our stores are easy to navigate, with the right products organised in a way that customers like to shop with it being quick and easy to pay as they complete their visit with us, whether in a Your Local Boots Pharmacy, a Health & Beauty High Street store or a Destination Flagship store.
• Produce AutoCAD layouts to timescales and quality/accuracy standards using a variety of survey and profit data.
• Ensure all layouts conform to the appropriate principles, template and adjacencies guidance.
• Ensure all outputs are thoroughly checked using agreed processes.
• Maintain an effective audit trail through use of trackers and provide regular reports on progress to agreed timescales.
• Manage personal time to effectively deliver to agreed time and quality standards.
Please note: AutoCAD training will be provided
What we're looking for:
• High degree of concern or order and quality, personal time management and working with others.
• Computer literate, ideally with a basic Excel knowledge and an aptitude to learn AutoCAD (software to create layouts).
• Able to balance the needs of our customers with commercial trade-offs.
• Team player with ability to support one another and the wider team.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• To be continually focused and engaged on the assigned tasks.
Added by PY