During training with Futures, you will be able to gain formal recognised qualifications in a vocationally specific area certificated by City & Guilds in the following areas:
Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children's and Young People's Settings
Level 1 Certificate in Employability
These courses have been chosen by Futures Advice, Skills and Employment to provide you with the experience you need to be successful in the roles available.
You will learn essential skills and the training is provided by qualified tutors dedicated to ensuring you have the best experience possible
What will you be learning:
This qualification is designed to give you the core skills in care:
- Dementia Awareness
- Communication in a care setting
- Principles and Values
- Service Provision and Roles
- Equality and Diversity
- Health and Safety
Who Can Attend:
You can attend this course if you:
- Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2018)
- Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area
- (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or
- Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status *
- Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) or Income Support
- OR Must be earning under £15,736.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
To find out more about this course or to book your place, please phone Fiona on 01158 762 924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org