Making the Most of Your Skills: Job Searching for over 50's: how to make your experience count. Delivered by qualified Careers Advisers, this interactive, 90 minute digital workshop will provide you with:
- Knowledge of age-friendly employers
- An understanding of transferable skills, experience and personal qualities,
- Advice on choosing careers that will value your experience
- Information on free training opportunities including professional / vocational courses
- Expanded job hunting knowledge and approaches, including the use of social media
- An understanding of how to tailor your CV and make best use of your experience
Following the session you will receive tools and resources for you to use to aid job searching and career planning.
After our workshop, we will provide you with further careers support for up to 12 months. You will also receive our telephone number and email address so that you can get advice when you need it.
To attend this free workshop, you need to be aged 18+, living in the East Midlands and need to register with the National Careers Service. Please copy and paste the following link into your internet browser: https://www.futuresforyou.com/signup/
The workshop is delivered via MS Teams and guidance on how to join the workshop is provided after you register your interest. Do check your junk email folder as our emails can sometimes be sent there in error.
To book onto this free workshop, please use the Eventbrite link: