Pre-Selection day for full training course to support recruitment of Midibus Drivers with Nottingham City Transport.
• You will be working permanent shifts, earlys, middles and lates – 39hrs per week, 5 days over 7. Weekend working is regularly required. Early starts and late finishes expected.
• Midibus drivers are paid £9.00 per hour during training and £9.54 per hour after successful completion of training period.
• Once employed, all customers will work towards Passenger Carrying Vehicle Technical Certificate (PCVD).
Strict eligibility criteria MUST be met:
• 19 + JSA or ESA (WRAG) including Work Programme
• Full clean manual motor vehicle UK driving licence held for a minimum of 1 year – would consider applicants with a maximum of 3 points.
Documents required prior to starting the sbwa
• Driving Licence – licence must hold correct address details
• ID – Valid passport or full birth certificate along with either a registration card issued by the Home Office, document with NI number, i.e. P45, P60, N.I card or a letter from a government agency
Successful candidates will be invited to attend an Assessment Day on Wednesday 20th February 2019
To book a place speak to your DWP Work Coach or call Brian on 07741 608 118