Come and be part of the fantastic matchday operation at The City Ground by checking out the various roles available at the Nottingham Forest Matchday Recruitment Fair.
We are looking for people to join us on matchdays to help us deliver a great matchday experience for all our supporters, guests and visitors, as well as to work on external events held at The City Ground.
There are a variety of different positions available ahead of the new season, so visit the Fair being held in the 1865 Club at The City Ground on Wednesday 19 June from 4-7pm to find a role suitable for you.
We’re looking for people to join the following teams:
• Bartenders, Chefs, Hospitality Managers, Kiosk Assistants, Matchday Supervisors & Waiting staff in Catering
• Matchday Experience Hosts in Hospitality
• Retail Assistants in the Megastore
• First Aiders, Response Team, Safety Stewards & Turnstile Operators in Stewarding
• Customer Service Assistants in Ticketing
Prior experience is not necessary for all roles as training is given. Some roles require specific qualifications, and, in some cases, you will need to undergo a Criminal Record Check. But above all, what you need to bring is a passion for providing great customer service and a work ethic that thrives in a busy, lively, energetic environment.
Bring with you:
• An up to date CV (or you can complete an application form on the day)
• Proof of your right to work in the UK such as a passport / visa / work permit, or full birth certificate and proof of your National Insurance Number
• Relevant certificates and/or qualifications for more specialist roles such as Chefs, First Aiders and SIA Stewards
See our website for further details: www.nottinghamforest.co.uk