Do you want to know more about Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust and other local health partners and the career you could have with us?
This is your chance to find out more about the breadth of Clinical careers (for example: Occupational Therapist; Nursing; Healthcare Sciences, Radiographers; Midwifery and Pharmacy), services and opportunities available at Nottingham University Hospitals (NUH) and within health across Nottinghamshire.
The event will consist of an initial 30 minute interactive introduction to the event and overview, of working at NUH and choosing a clinical career in health.
There will then be the opportunity to learn more about the variety and breadth of roles available at NUH in more detail, via 2 virtual workshops (approx. 30 mins in duration with 5 minutes change over time) that you will be invited to participate with.
The following services/professional groups will be in attendance virtually on the day:
• Healthcare Science
• Nursing and Midwifery
• Medical and Dental
• Allied Health Professionals (Therapists e.g. Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist)
Our colleagues will be very happy to give insight into their roles, provide virtual demonstrations and tell you about the brilliant opportunities available across all 3 sites at NUH - Queens Medical Centre, City Hospital and Ropewalk. This will be managed through the setting up of service/profession specific breakout rooms and further details will be provided towards the end of September when we contact you to outline what each room will cover and to ask you for your selections.
Intended target Audience:
• I am currently in school or college and would like to know more about the different types of roles available in health and the qualifications I need to go to university to study a health related qualifications
• I am currently in school or college and would like to know more about roles in health to support with the selection of my subjects going forward
• I have left school and would like to know more about the types of careers available for me including Apprenticeships
• I am currently a member of staff and would like to change career
• I am currently unemployed and would like to know more about a career in health
• I support people into work and would like to know more about the opportunities in health
• I would generally like to know more information.
Be part of the region's major acute teaching hospitals trust #WeListenWeCare
Found out more about Team NUH here: www.nuh.nhs.uk
Follow us on twitter: @nottmhospitals @PINCNUH
Like us on Facebook: @nottinghamhospitals
Keep up to date on LinkedIn:
Your email address will be used for further communication about this event, future opportunities and for any post event follow up.
To register for this event, plese click here and follow the registration process.