We offer various activities to support young people who are not in education, employment or training (NEET).
We can provide a wide range of one-to-one support, for things like:
- Job searching
- Writing a CV
- Completing job applications
- Interview preparation
- Apprenticeships and training
- Overcoming personal barriers
We have experienced partners located across the city offering employment support, and include:
- Base 51
- Belong Nottingham
- Bestwood Partnership
- Bridges Community Trust
- Canal Engineering Ltd (CEATA)
- Carers Federation
- Community Recording Studios
- Direct Help & Advice
- Double T
- Empleo CIC
- Evolve Nottingham CIC
- FareShare Midlands
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing
- Nottingham City Homes
- The Inspire and Achieve Foundation
Get in Touch!
For more information about the support we can offer you, a friend or a family member:
- Phone: 0115 876 4508
- Email: email@example.com
- Fill in a contact form
- Find us on: Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Read: www.jobs-blog.com for real stories of young people who have been supported by Nottingham Jobs and our partners.
Nottingham Works 4 You is part of the Nottingham Jobs Service and is part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).