Information Day: 29th November Live Face to Face Alan House. Employer present
Enrolments: 29th November 2021
Course start date: 1st December 2021 – 23rd December 2021 (11 days)
Work Experience: Date to be confirmed (Webinar)
Guaranteed Job Interview: Mock Interviews & Testing: January 2022 with Notts Police Team
- Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development
- E3/L1 Essential Digital Skills
- Competency based workshops for application process.
Short listing testing will include:
- Speed Typing
- Transposition Testing
- Memory Tests
Venue: Alan House, 5 Clumber Street, Nottingham, NG1 3ED for Information Day only.
Course will be delivered through online learning system – Microsoft Teams.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Must have turned 19 before August 2021 and have lived in the UK/EU for more than 3 years or have proof of leave to remain/ work permitted status.
- Must NOT be taking part in any other contracted provision or courses
Police Emergency Call Handler (PECH): £21,135 to £23,406
First Contact Front Counter Enquiry Officers: £19,860 to £20,706
To Apply: Click Here