PeoplePlus working in partnership with Cordant Security & Identisec are offering a 6 week training route way with fully funded SIA badge and guaranteed interview once badge application has been processed.
OPEN DAY sessions being held on the 1st of October at 10am and 1pm.
(Course Training Date 8th October to 13th November / SIA Date 22nd November to 28th November)
The Course will include the following:
• NCFE Functional Skills English Level 1 (13 days)
• City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate Introduction to Customer Service (15 days)
• Level 2 in SIA Door Supervision ( 7 days )
• Guaranteed job Interview with either Cordant Security or Identisec after completion of the course.
• We will fully fund the SIA Badge , once completed and passed the course ( Please NOTE it takes around 6 weeks for the licence process to take place)
• Must Be 19 years of age on or before 31st August 2017
• Lived in the UK, EU or EEA for three years or more
• Claiming JSA, ESA (WRAG), ESA, Universal Credit ( mandated )
• To be working to a minimum of Entry 3 or above in English to complete a Level 1 and then a Level 2 qualification
• No criminal convictions or cautions including the Sex Offenders Register this will also include any awaiting or pending convictions or cautions. Individual’s circumstances can be reviewed on the SIA website (Please check the SIA website for further detail; SIA Website
• All learners will require a valid Passport or a valid UK Driving Licence, full or provisional or a Home Office Residency Permit to sit the exam process and apply for a SIA licence.
If you are interested in attending one of the Open Day sessions, please call Brian Baigrie on 07741 608 118 or speak to your DWP Work Coach.