OPEN DAY Wednesday 14th February 2019 at 10am and 1pm for our next 6 week route way with fully funded badge and guaranteed interview once badge application has been processed.
The Course will include the following:
• NCFE Functional Skills English or Maths Level 1 (10 days)
• City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate Introduction to Customer Service (13 days)
• Level 2 in SIA Door Supervision ( 6 days )
• Guaranteed job Interview with either Cordant or Magpie after completion of the course.
• We will fully fund the SIA Badge , once completed and passed the course ( Please NOTE it takes around 6 weeks for the licence process to take place)
Training Date 19th February to 28th March 9.30 am – 4pm
SIA Date 3rd April to 10th April 9am – 5pm
• Must Be 19 years of age on or before 31st August 2018
• Lived in the UK, EU or EEA for three years or more
• Claiming JSA, ESA (WRAG), ESA, Universal Credit ( mandated )
• To be working to a minimum of Entry 3 or above in English to complete a Level 1 and then a Level 2 qualification
• No criminal convictions or cautions including the Sex Offenders Register this will also include any awaiting or pending convictions or cautions. Individual’s circumstances can be reviewed on the SIA website (Please check the SIA website for further detail; http://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/criminal-record-indicator.aspx
• All learners will require a valid Passport or a valid UK Driving Licence, full or provisional or a Home Office Residency Permit to sit the exam process and apply for a SIA licence.
If you are interested, please call, 0115 850 5990 or email: Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your DWP Work Coach.