Selection Day Wednesday 13th at 10am for our next five week route way with fully funded badge and guaranteed interview once badge application has been processed.
The Course will include the following:
• Employability Route Way (5 days)
• City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate Introduction to Customer Service (10 days)
• Level 2 in SIA Door Supervision (6 days)
• Guaranteed job Interview with either Cordant Security or Magpie Security after completion of the course.
• We will fully fund the SIA Badge , once completed and passed the course
( Please NOTE it takes around 6 weeks for the licence process to take place)
E-Learning Dates: 18th Nov - 22nd Nov 9.30am - 4pm
Employability Training Dates: 26th Nov - 10th Dec 9.30am - 4pm
Customer Service Training Dates: 18th Nov - 10th Dec 9.30am - 4pm
SIA Dates: 8th Jan - 17th Jan 9am - 5pm
• Must Be 19 years of age on or before 31st August 2019
• Lived in the UK, EU or EEA for three years or more
• Claiming JSA, ESA (WRAG), ESA, Universal Credit ( mandated )
• To be working to a minimum of Entry 3 or above in English to complete a Level 1 and then a Level 2 qualification
• No criminal convictions or cautions including the Sex Offenders Register this will also include any awaiting or pending convictions or cautions. Individual’s circumstances can be reviewed on the SIA website (Please check the SIA website for further detail; http://www.sia.homeoffice.gov.uk/Pages/criminal-record-indicator.aspx
All learners will require a valid Passport or a valid UK Driving Licence, full or provisional or a Home Office Residency Permit to sit the exam process and apply for a SIA licence.
If you are interested, please call Richard on 03301232837 or email: EastMidlands.Skills@peopleplus.co.uk or speak to your DWP Work Coach.