Futures are working in conjunction with Premier Security 247 UK LTD in order to help support their recruitment for various security roles, predominantly positions at East Midlands Airport. Attend this Information Session to find out more details.
Premier Security 247 UK LTD provide specialist security services to industrial and commercial clients across the whole of the East Midlands. Clients attending this full-time four week training course will gain a good understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service by showing them how to both represent themselves and the organization to members of the public as well as representatives of professional bodies such as the Civil Aviation Authority amongst others. In addition to this they will complete security training and, if successful, receive an SIA badge which will be fully funded by Futures.
Throughout the pre-employment training element, the learners will complete the following qualification/s:
• City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
• City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
• Level 2 Certificate working within the private security industry
All accredited courses will be certificated through the awarding body once completion of learning has been approved
Upon successful completion and satisfactory attendance and commitment to the course, all candidates will be offered a guaranteed interview with Premier Security 247 UK LTD initially for the position of a Warehouse Operative, who will be responsible for handling baggage for passengers of East Midlands Airport. However, once individuals receive their SIA badge, they will have the option to progress to a Cargo Operative who will be responsible for handling the x-ray machines within the airport, alongside other tasks and then potentially progress to Perimeter Security who are responsible for patrolling the airport and dealing with suspicious behaviour. The company is tested every week by aviation so individuals will need to ensure that their attention to detail is high. Roles will start at £8.25 per hour during training and will go up to £9.00 per hour after 12 weeks. There are also Nottingham based jobs available working at events, however these will not be contracted full-time.
Please note that individuals will need to complete section 1 of the SIA workbook in their own time prior to week 4 of delivery which will be provided by Futures at the beginning of the course. Individuals will also need to be able to provide the following evidence and resources:
• Birth certificate (full and short certificate are accepted)
• 1 additional form of ID: either driving licence, citizenship card or passport
• 2 proofs of current address
• 5 year work history (including benefits) – please note that there can be no break in employment of longer than 28 days
• Character reference – cannot be from the same address
Enhanced DBS check will be required. If individuals possess a criminal record, they subject to risk assessment completed by the employer. Each case will be examined at it’s own merit.
In order to gain access to the following PET opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
• Are aged 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2019)
• Have lived in the UK or a European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for the last three years or more or be an Individual or Asylum Seeker with certain types of immigration status*
• Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
• OR Must be earning under £16,009.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
*Please contact us for further details for further information on immigration status
** Other state benefits may be accepted, please contact us for further information
Start Date: Thursday 27th February 2020
Vocational Training Delivery: 27th & 28th February, 2nd - 6th March 2020, 9th to 13th March 2020
SIA Training Delivery: 16th to 20th March 2020 (9am-5pm)
Delivery Times 9.30am-4pm
Guaranteed Job Interview w/c 16th March 2020
If you are interested in attending this Information Session please:
Call 0115 941 2027 or 0345 850 8899
Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach
or Email email@example.com