Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity?
To effectively manage a caseload of Apprenticeship learners to successfully achieve and exceed targets. You’ll be great at designing and delivering teaching, learning and assessment sessions which motivate, engage, develop, improve, stretch and challenge the knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the job role and Standard.
You will provide support and mentoring which gives learners the confidence to progress and excel in their careers, and employers the confidence that we understand the needs of their business.
This role is home based, and we are looking to speak to Trainer/Assessors who can demonstrate through experience and application their proficiency across any of the industry sectors listed above.
- Maintaining a caseload of learners to meet retention and achievement targets
- Designing and developing outstanding teaching, learning and assessment
- Keeping accurate records; monitoring and reporting on learner performance
- Effectively utilise the e-portfolio system (e-track)
- Providing feedback which offers stretch, challenge and progression opportunities
- Keeping up to date with sector trends and ensuring delivery meets expectations
- Attending Standardisation meetings
- Engaging with employers and ensuring they are fully involved in Apprenticeship Programmes
- Ensuring learners are well prepared for EPA
- Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- CAVA/A1/D32 qualified
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a teaching, learning and/or assessment role, delivering Apprenticeship Frameworks and/or Standards
- Innovative approach to learning with ideas which promote engagement
- Exceptional customer service skills and a real team player
- Enthusiastic and professional manner
- Flexible approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car
- Desirable Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- PTLLS or higher teaching qualification
- V1/IQA qualified
- Experience of Ofsted/Matrix inspection
- Experience of working for a Private Training Provider or FE/HE Establishment
- Experience of meeting audit expectations (e.g. ESFA)
- Proficient in Maytas and e-track
- Health and Safety Work Place Risk Assessments We are committed to widening participation, to see individuals flourish and businesses reap the multiple benefits of a more highly skilled and motivated workforce. All successful applicants will be subject to full enhanced DBS check.
- Learners and employers are at the heart of everything we do!
- We help individuals to unlock their potential and turbo charge their careers. The training, learning and development we provide gives employees the industry-specific qualifications they need to go further in their chosen career. Employers look to us to provide training which improves their organisation’s productivity, efficiency and agility.