Rail Gourmet and Timpson are offering exciting and rewarding employment opportunities in Nottingham.
After completing Functional Skills and Customer Service route way, you will be guaranteed an interview with Rail Gourmet or Timpson.
The Functional Skills course will be running from the 24th January until the 7th February from 9.30am to 4pm.
You will then complete a Customer Service Level 1 course which will be running from the 12th February until the 26th February from 9.30am to 4pm.
Open day: Monday 20th January at 10am and Tuesday 21st January at 10am
In the course you will cover the following;
• Reading and writing
• Letter writing
• Every day English skills
• Creating a good impression to customers
• Applying Legislation, regulation and organisational procedures for Customer Service
• Working in Customer Service
• Positive communication with customers
• Contributing to effective customer service
- Over the age of 19 before the 31st August 2019
- On JSA / ESA / UC Benefits
- Have lived in the UK/EU for 3 years or more
- Must not have completed this course before with another provider
If interested please contact Richard or Carlo on 0330 123 2837 or email EastMidlands.email@example.com