If you’re looking to provide your staff with the best support you can to aid their career transition the National Careers Service is able to offer professional careers and employment advice at no charge to your business, bespoke and tailored to your company’s requirements.
Support on offer:
- Help to identify individuals’ transferrable skills and qualities
- Interview tips, preparation and practice
- Help to write tailored, employer friendly CVs
- Detailed information on the current jobs market including in demand sectors and jobs
- Comprehensive guidance on how to locate and access jobs including the growing use of social media for recruitment
- Advice on career planning including help to identify new and suitable types of work
The National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance across England to help you make decisions on learning, training and work. The service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. The National Careers Service is a delivered locally by Futures. Futures was rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2017 is one of the three partners that makes up Nottingham Jobs.
To find out more get in touch with Futures directly.