Futures are working with Retail Assist to support them with their recruitment for Apprentice Call Analyst positions to work in their Nottingham based office.
With no experience necessary, you will be provided with the skills, attitudes and qualities needed to help the users of their helpdesk service, including answering incoming phone calls and emails, while maintaining a professional and friendly manner at all times.
About our Course
You will complete a pre-employment training course of:
City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
City and Guilds Level 1 Certificate in Employability
The course will consist of:
12 days pre-employment training
Guaranteed interview with Retail Assist for the position of Apprentice Call Analyst
If you want to find out more about Retail Assist, please visit their web site:
In order to gain access to the following training opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
• Are 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2019)
• Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status*
• Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
• OR Must be earning under £16,009.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
* Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
** Other state benefits may be accepted, please contact us for further information
If you are interested in attending this Information Session please:
Call 0115 941 2027 or 0345 850 8899
Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach
or Email email@example.com