Retail is one of the major industries set to flourish once lockdown measures are eased. Be ahead of the game, by gaining skills and knowledge in this field by learning from home during lockdown.
This training is offered completely free of charge to unemployed learners.
Learners will need some kind of IT capability, such as access to a smart phone, tablet or laptop. You will also need to have an email addresses and some Wifi to be able to complete the course.
Course Location: Your Home
Course Duration: 2 Weeks
Start Date: Monday 10th May 2021
Completion Date: Friday 21st May 2021
Learners will be allocated a Tutor and they will be dialed in daily from:
- 9.30am for 90 mins
- Given work to do by email
- Dialed in again later in the day for another group session
- 121 support throughout the course
On successful completion of the course, you will achieve the following qualifications:
- Certificate in the Principles of Maintaining Personal Well-being at Work - Level 1
- Award in Introduction to Employment in Retail - Level 1
- Understanding Security and loss prevention in a retail business - Level 2
- Understanding the handling of customer payments in a retail business - Level 2
- Understanding the control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business - Level 2
- Award in Equality & Diversity - Level 1
Aged 19 and over
JSA claimants, including 50+ groups
ESA claimants and lone parents
Universal Credit claimants
You must have access to a laptop or computer to complete the course.
Interested in attending this course? Then click HERE and follow the application process.