Find out more about becoming a Cycling Instructor!!
Find out how to:
• Receive a nationally recognised qualification.
• Get First Aid and DBS checks paid for as part of the training.
• Receive support and training (via NBV) to become self employed as a free lance Cycle Instructor.
• Find out about the training and the career opportunities attached to it.
• Find out about free refurbished cycles for jobseekers.
• Find out about Ride Wise’s other programmes which include disability support cycling, refurbished bicycles and general cycle training, travel independence/planning and cycle centres and how to book these.
Session will be great for anyone aged 16+ in Nottingham and surrounding areas who would like more information and/or is interested in a career in leisure, youth work, education etc.
Interested candidates can start cycling instructor training in September.
Candidates to contact Jo Simon to register interest on 0115 955 2288.
Session will be presented on Zoom.