Premier Security 24/7 LTD are a specialist security company to industrial and commercial clients across the whole of the East Midlands. Security officers are selected for their courtesy, skill, integrity and the ability to deliver a high level of service.
Are you able to…?
• Demonstrate your passion for working with people.
• Have an excellent and engaging manner to support customers.
• Take ownership and manage a full site.
• Be accountable for your own actions and responsibilities and be able to justify them.
• Be on call as the first point of contact before management is involved.
• Keep relevant documents, accident report books, log books up to date.
If you`re a confident communicator with a passion for great customer service - then why not take a chance and join the ever-growing team at Premier Security 24/7 LTD?
What makes this Babington opportunity such a great option?
• Structured 18-day programme.
• Gain 3 accredited City & Guilds qualifications in Employability, Business Administration, Customer Service Level 2. Upon successful achievement of the programme you will be placed on SIA Training with the opportunity to gain a FREE SIA badge upon securing employment.
• Build your confidence, motivation and team skills.
• Are you 19+ (as of 31/08/18)
• Currently not in education / training or employment.
• Security officer
Assessment Day: 19th June 2019 At Broadway Business Centre, 32a Stoney St, Nottingham NG1 1LL at 10.00 and 13.00
Training Location: TBC (Nottingham City Centre)
Training Days: 24th June- 23rd July 2019 Monday- Thursday 10.00- 15.00
If you are interested in attending one of the Assessment sessions, please contact your DWP Work Coach to book your place.
If you have any questions regarding this course, please contact Brian Baigrie in the Nottingham Jobs team on 07741 608 118