|Salary||£9.00 per hour (over 25), minimum wage (under 25)|
Looking for a job that feels like home? Break Barriers is the place to be.
Are you compassionate, kind and passionate about care? Then we are looking for you.
Rated Outstanding by CQC
At Break Barriers we are committed to our staff and we demonstrate this by providing the needed support, whether personal or professional to help you progress in your performance and career.
We believe that our staff are our assets and we treat them as such.
What Break Barriers staff enjoy:
- Tailored shifts to suit you
- Transportation for when it's hard to get around
- Training and personal development support
- Carer-client match making
- Reasonable working conditions
- Open and fair management culture
- New staff prep and support
- Consistent shift patterns
- Working with no more than 6 clients
- At least 2 days off per week
- Staff progression into office roles
If you are a dedicated and passionate individual with strong personal and professional care values, you are just what we are looking for.
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided.
Ready to join the winning team? Please click "Apply Now" below