Are you aged between 16 and 30?
Wanting to meet new people?
Looking for new experiences?
Join our new Switch Up Together Programme!
What it is?
Starting September 23rd 2019
A personal development programme for 2 days a week over a period of 12 weeks, bringing together young people from the Mansfield District and the City of Nottingham to complete a series of activities for their benefit and that of their communities. At the end of the 12 weeks, there’s a 3-day residential outside of the county.
What you get?
- To meet new people and make new friends.
- Arts, Cooking and Sports activities, day trips
- A chance to experience different cultures.
- A personalised package of support.
Work experience and training courses.
- Gain new skills and increase your capabilities.
- An opportunity to become more confident with traveling on public transport.
- Improve your confidence, resilience and employability.
- An opportunity to give back to your community.
Feedback from past participants
“A great chance to interact with different people and do something productive” Max
“I liked everything about this course, the learning experience” Tyrone
“I liked becoming more confident with other people and also using public transport” Jessica
“I liked meeting new people and travelling to Nottingham” Owen
“I liked coming together with the other people and group, supporting each other to do things like the community project and the residential” Ty
More than 90% of the last participants went into employment and training
How do I join?
For further information or to sign up, please contact / text / email
Caroline Horsman or Cath Vasey on 01623 392444 or 07763 130900
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com