We are a charitable company that is owned, governed and run by members of the local community; with funding from the Nottingham City Council Area Based Grant (ABG), and the European Social Fund (ESF).
What Can We Help With?
We work in partnership with local organisations to support young people and adults, working one-to-one with young people, and supporting them to access training, work experience and advice with the end goal of helping them find jobs and start successful careers.
We can offer:
- Regular meetings with a dedicated employment adviser
- Action planning to help you move towards employment or education
- Support to update your CV
- Help to find suitable job vacancies
- Support to complete job applications and prepare for interviews
- Access to the Nottingham Jobs service
- Call: 0115 975 5758
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: www.bestwood.org.uk
- In-person: Bestwood Community Centre, Gainsford Crescent, Nottingham NG5 5HT
Read some of our success stories at jobs-blog.com.
We are a delivery partner for Nottingham Works 4 You which is part of the city-wide Nottingham Jobs service. Nottingham Works 4 You supports unemployed young people aged 16 to 24 who are ready to start employment. Nottingham Works 4 You is part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).