We work one-on-one with young people on the Nottingham Works 4 You project, as well as anyone over the age of 29 who is under the Area Based Grant scheme across the Meadows and Clifton areas. We support these individuals to access training, work experience and advice with the end goal of helping them find jobs and start successful careers.
What Can We Help With?
Whatever your employment needs, our highly-qualified, experienced and caring employment team will support you on your next step into work, training, education or voluntary placement. We’ll give you the information, advice and guidance that you need every step of the way, and will work in partnership with other organisations to find the right support for you.
The Bridges Community Trust holds the MATRIX quality mark for Careers Information, Advice and Guidance for organisations that support people into employment, education, training or voluntary work.
We can offer:
- Regular meetings with a dedicated employment adviser
- Action planning to help you move towards employment or education
- Support to update your CV
- Help to find suitable job vacancies
- Support to complete job applications and prepare for interviews
- Access to the Nottingham Jobs service
- Call: 0115 671 0200
- Email: email@example.com
- Find us online: www.thebridgescommunitytrust.org.uk
- Follow us on:
- In-person: The Bridges Community Trust, The Meadows One Stop Shop, 5-7 Bridgeway Centre, The Meadows, Nottingham NG2 2JD
Please feel free to drop in at the office during our opening-hours, or pop into one of our work clubs (either at Clifton Library, from 10am to 2pm every Tuesday; or the Meadows Library, from 1:30pm to 4:30pm every Thursday) to have a chat with one of our employment advisers!
We are a delivery partner for Nottingham Works 4 You which is part of the city-wide Nottingham Jobs service. Nottingham Works 4 You supports unemployed young people aged 16 to 24 who are ready to start employment. Nottingham Works 4 You is part-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF).