Futures are delivering a pre-employment training course to support The University of Nottingham in their recruitment of Housekeeping Assistants within their university campus. Come to our Information Session to find out how we can help you in this recruitment process.
The roles will be primarily based within the main university site and will include the cleaning of bedrooms and public areas to a high standard, whilst providing excellent customer service at all times. In addition, staff should have good attention to detail and should be able to identify any issues and report them to the maintenance team to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for both customers and colleagues. All applicants are not expected to have cleaning experience, but should have a hardworking attitude and the ability and desire to work with customers.
Futures are working with The University of Nottingham in order to offer clients a chance to upskill themselves by completing a 2 week training course where they will develop the core skills required in Customer Service in order to offer the residents, staff and guests of The University of Nottingham the level of service that is expected. These teachings will be done through way of role plays, scenarios and work activities to embed the theoretical understanding into practical terms suitable for the roles available.
All candidates who enrol and successfully complete the programme will be offered a guaranteed interview for the position of Housekeeping Assistant. If successful, candidates will be offered a position subject to the completion of The University of Nottingham’s application form and employment checks.
Delivery – Week 1
28th to 31st January 2020
Delivery – Week 2
03rd to 7th February 2020
Delivery - Week 3
11th to 14th February 2020
Work experience and job interview dates to be confirmed.
In order to gain access to the following PET opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
• Are 19 years old or over (must have turned 19 by 31st August 2019)
• Have lived in the UK or a European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA) Member state for three years or more or be a British / EU Citizen, or Individuals or Asylum Seekers with certain types of immigration status*
• Are actively seeking employment and claiming an unemployment benefit of either: Universal Credit, Job Seekers Allowance or Employment Support Allowance (WRAG) **
• OR Must be earning under £16,009.50 annual gross salary and be able to commit to the course.
* Please note this list is not exclusive. Please contact us for further details on eligibility criteria.
** Other state benefits may be accepted, please contact us for further information
If you are interested in attending this Information Session please:
Call 0115 941 2027 or 0345 850 8899
Speak to your Job Centre Plus Work Coach
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org