What you will learn:
- How to be an efficient Customer Service Assistant
- How to positively deal with the customers' queries
- Creating a positive Customer Experience
- Putting the customer first to create Customer Satisfaction
- Effective communication with customers
- How to exceed Customer Expectations and get Customer Loyalty
- Legislation and Regulations in Customer Service
- Understanding your customers and their needs
- Different roles in Customer Service.
Registration/Selection Day: Tuesday 15th Jan 2019 at 10am.
Location: Foxhall Business Centre, 2 Kings Street, Nottingham, NG1 2AS
Training Days: This is a 10 days course running 2 days per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) between the 22nd Jan-21st Feb
- On JSA/ESA/UC
- Over the age of 19 on the 31st August 2018
- Have lived in the UK/EU for over 3 years
- Haven't already completed this course
Please contact Working Links on 0800 3100 401 to reserve your space for the Registration/Selection Day.
If you would like any more information call Working Links, or call Nottingham Jobs on 0115 8792210